Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Crash


This movie was amazing to say the least. I cannot even write about it because I would not even be doing it any justice. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who would like to see an extremely thought-provoking film. It is brillantly casted and the writing is phenomenal. I saw this movie months ago and I am still thinking about it. It is an extremely realistic portrayal of the racism that still lingers around us. Amazing!
Do yourself a favour and SEE THIS MOVIE! We are all connected. We are all brothers and sisters. If you don't believe that, then you MUST see this movie!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hydra said...

Hey Moji,

Well, you made me curious, man! Is it a Hollywood production?

Good luck with the blog, and do come back!

Cheers

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the comment. Dont be a stranger. Drop by my blog sometimes if you wish.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Arsh said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
U've got a nice blog here!
Keep up the good work

3:36 PM  
Blogger nyx said...

Hi Moji. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog :-)
Good luck with the writing.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Alireza said...

thanks dude, enjoy and have happy blogging!:)

9:21 PM  
Blogger déraison said...

never thought that movie had such fans. never saw it tho. didnt get a lot of thumbs up over here. anyways.
it wudve been nicer if u had rephrased ur comments on our blogs u kno.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home